I Liq Chuan International Fourm

Вернуться   I Liq Chuan International Fourm > Iliqchuan in the World > Main Forum

Закрытая тема

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 03.12.2007, 06:35
Steve Bobs Steve Bobs вне форума

По умолчанию Ways to Advertise ?

Hi all,
Over here in Oz we've been looking at ways to increase our numbers. What we want is any ideas that you might have either used or can think of to advertise the benefits of our fantastic art. What is it that makes us different to things like, say, tai chi, other martial arts or qigongs/yogas?
Also have you got any tried and tested advert material ?
We have got some ideas of our own but I think it's good to ask the rest of our ILC brothers and sisters
Thanks
Steve
Старый 03.12.2007, 21:40
ashe ashe вне форума

Отправить сообщение для ashe с помощью Skype™

print ad, etc. is expensive and a waste of money.

find an opportunity to set up some kind of event, where you can demo, etc.

you might be able to find a chinese restaurant that would let you do something out front for chinese new year. free publicity for them, free for you too.

check out guerrilla marketing for other ideas.

i haven't done too much yet, since my work schedule is wonky, but that's how i plan to roll when i start to do a lot more local advertising.

"events" are the way to go, because you can get some free media coverage out of it (i.e. in the states, the local news is always looking for something to cover).

i would suggest staying avoiding "martial arts gatherings". most people are already committed to their thing and you don't get much return. we have one here in town, and i think i've gone every year for the last five years, and it's like masturbation.
Старый 04.12.2007, 03:08
Steve Bobs Steve Bobs вне форума

Thanks for that mate, some good ideas. Thay do a thing over here called "Have a Go week" where people get to try out things for free, so I'm looking into that. The resturant idea might work and I just thought of the public access tv channel 31, maybe we could come up with a demo for that, humm. Yeah low-cost posters only I reckon.
Anyone else out there ?
Закрытая тема