I Liq Chuan International Fourm

Вернуться   I Liq Chuan International Fourm > Iliqchuan in the World > News

Закрытая тема

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 17.11.2007, 23:02
ashe ashe вне форума

Отправить сообщение для ashe с помощью Skype™
По умолчанию Phoenix Worshop...

I just want to send out a thank you note to everyone who attended last weekend's workshop with Master Sam F.S. Chin. Your participation helped make it, what might have been, the best workshop yet. We had plenty of new faces as well as plenty of regulars. It's great to see I Liq Chuan is growing here in Arizona.

For the first time in over a year Ruey was not in China and was able to come to the workshop, and it was great to be able to work with Ruey again!

We covered a lot of great material and I got some new insights into I Liq Chuan, like the importance of sternum height, "four strategies" and breaking the diameter line on bridging.

I want to extend a very special thank you to Jerry Shaw Shihan of Arizona Shaolin Kenpo. Shihan rearranges his entire weekend class schedule to provide us with the floor space to hold the work shops. His generous support is greatly appreciated. Shihan holds regular local tournaments with the Friends of Arizona League. Please watch the events section of fallingleaveskungfu.com for the next one, and consider returning his generous support by attending as either a contestant or a volunteer (judge, time-keeper, score-keeper).

Also, I have uploaded photos from last weekend's workshop to my album, so go ahead and check those out. Don't forget that I have tons of free videos on my youtube channel, many of which are clips from previous workshops.

I also have exciting news regarding the upcoming winter intensive, tentatively scheduled for the last Sunday of January; my Sihing, Adrian Lee will be coming from San Francisco to lead us in the spinning hands. This will be Sihing's first visit to the Valley. He studied directly under the Sifu in New York for a number of years. I'm really looking forward to having him here in Phoenix. The cost of the intensive will be $40. Look for more information coming next month.

Thanks again for all your support of the Sifu.

And Thank You Sifu!

Последний раз редактировалось ashe, 17.11.2007 в 23:05.
Закрытая тема