I Liq Chuan International Fourm

Вернуться   I Liq Chuan International Fourm > Iliqchuan in the World > Main Forum

Закрытая тема

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 09.07.2007, 17:33
Des Morgan Des Morgan вне форума

По умолчанию Memberships

Hi everyone. I am curious to know how schools out ther organise their membership fees when there is more than one school within a vacinity. In Australia we are now expanding and are having more schools outside of the head school. We had a discussion at our last training session about charging students who are a member of one school but may want to visit the other schools for additional training. I am interested to know how schools that have several schools in an area such as New York and Russia deal with this. We want to support our students and provide them more training nighs but their is also the issue of supporting the instructor too. How do you guys structure this.
Старый 01.11.2007, 03:39
Drago Drago вне форума

Hi,

I'm not sure, how's Australian training fees charges structure like !

What I have in mind is, per "Class/Session" training fees, for visitors.

Over here in Malaysia, to encourage and recruit more members, I had
recomemded Sifu Jimmy Heow to consider the following systems :

1. Trial / Visitors training Fees ( Introduction 1- 2 class )

2. New Membership Extrance Fees + Training Fees for the next 6 mths
and after that student only pay for the next every training.

2.1 ( A compulsary 18 hrs of intensive I Liq Chuan training, which include The History, Training Systems, Principles and Fundimental aspects of the Arts. )
This is to condition the participation mind set and help them to adjust as most new comer had various styles and training back ground and very difficult for them to drop of old styles n habbits. Agreed
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Special class / Seminar Fees / Quarterly Grading/.

Note : The reason being, we need to encourage more student to turn up and most of the cases is, they are hesistant to pay the laps training fees. The main objective of my suggestion is to encourage consistant training and minimising drop out rate and at the same time there's consistant fund to support the dedicated Trainer for their life commitment etc.
( Again! according to my understanding one need at least 5-7 years before they can achieved or acquired the essential skills. )

3. You may also consider to set up a company so that all the registered trainer will automatically compulsary to take up as share holder aiming for altimate joint devopment to develop it as a commercial business.

No single way out as every activities need finance to support and we need to do it properly and systematically so that organization is profitable and managable for the development of the activities called I Liq Chuan training.

The main aim is to be focus and manage systematically so that the registered trainer can sustainable or prolong their enthusiasts into life long practice.
Together we grow.

Note : Did you know that during Mas Oyama time, there are >20 Millions peoples trained under Kyokushin umbrella. Interesting WHY ?

Enjoy!
Старый 15.11.2007, 10:50
Des Morgan Des Morgan вне форума

Thanks for your views, definetly gives me some ideas.
Закрытая тема