I Liq Chuan International Fourm

Вернуться   I Liq Chuan International Fourm > Iliqchuan in the World > Main Forum

Закрытая тема

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 27.12.2008, 03:38
Qiang Qiang вне форума

Цитата:
Hey guy's I think there are 6 easily done.

1) both hands, forward, up, back and down.
2) both hands, reverse of the above.
3) & 4) out of phase of the two above.
5) one hand , forward, up, back and down, whilst the other, back, up, forward and down.
6) reverse the above

7) & 8) are more difficult, but just other variations of 5&6.
7) one hand, forward, up, back and down, the other, forward, down, back and up.
8) reverse the one above.

I find it easier to make the movements square at first and then knock off the corners

Er, I hope that all makes sense.

regards
Steve
Way back in the day, I had a high school teacher do numbers 5&6 as a parlor trick. You wouldn't believe the number of people (especially uncoordinated high school students) who can't simultaneously turn their hands in opposite sagittal direction circles.

I briefly tried training 8 combinations in the sagittal plane, but when Sifu told us that there were only 4 practical circles in sagittal, I quickly dropped that. Some of those combinations just don't come naturally to me. Training the circles beyond the basic 4 remind me of when I was a kid trying to rub my belly and pat my head at the same time.
Старый 27.12.2008, 20:43
VEB VEB вне форума

Цитата:
I briefly tried training 8 combinations in the sagittal plane, but when Sifu told us that there were only 4 practical circles in sagittal, I quickly dropped that. Some of those combinations just don't come naturally to me. Training the circles beyond the basic 4 remind me of when I was a kid trying to rub my belly and pat my head at the same time.
You are probably right. I stopped playing with the extra circles as well. At least for the nearest 6-12 months.
Старый 08.01.2009, 10:48
Steve Bobs Steve Bobs вне форума

Hi Qiang,

Цитата:

Yeah it's a little more fun than practical. Although I think the 'wheel' after you've turned to the left in the 21 form (move 2- 'holding ball left and right) has a moment of opposing saggital planes combined with the frontal. The spike that sikung mentions to stick the opponent, I think ? Though it could just be frontal, the saggital offers a tangent force to the center. I'm referring to the nos 7 & 8 in the list. So you're moving from right hand on top to left hand on top, holding the ball, like turning a steering wheel of a car.
Старый 08.01.2009, 10:52
Steve Bobs Steve Bobs вне форума

Actually it just came to mind that we practice this movement with the 'concave/convex' in the saggital plane. The alternating one, where one arm finishes with the elbow forward and up and the other finishes with the fingers pointing down in the 'hook' position.

Последний раз редактировалось Steve Bobs, 08.01.2009 в 10:54.
Закрытая тема