I Liq Chuan International Fourm

Вернуться   I Liq Chuan International Fourm > Iliqchuan in the World > Main Forum

Закрытая тема

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 08.08.2007, 04:48
Des Morgan Des Morgan вне форума

По умолчанию Australian Workshop

Yesterday Afternoon Master Sam left our shores after conducting what some say was the best ever workshop Australia has had. On behalf of AUstralia I would like to thank him and Geoff Hise for their guidance and help over here. The AUstralian students here are buzzing from this experience and I think there is going to be a big differences in Iliqchuan AUstralia from now on.
Старый 08.08.2007, 10:29
ashe ashe вне форума

Отправить сообщение для ashe с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Yesterday Afternoon Master Sam left our shores after conducting what some say was the best ever workshop Australia has had. On behalf of AUstralia I would like to thank him and Geoff Hise for their guidance and help over here. The AUstralian students here are buzzing from this experience and I think there is going to be a big differences in Iliqchuan AUstralia from now on.
wow cool! what made it so good?
Старый 08.08.2007, 16:26
Des Morgan Des Morgan вне форума

По умолчанию Australian Workshop

i am not sure Ashe if it was that allot of the senior students have started to understand and click with what Master Sam has been telling us for so long or if Master Sam's delivery has been refined. We did allot of the applications this time around as well as the spinning and stickying and all the students thoroughly enjoyed it. We also had the most amount of students at a workshop with a blend of existing and new students so everyone is buzzing and enthusiastic.
Старый 08.08.2007, 23:08
ashe ashe вне форума

Отправить сообщение для ashe с помощью Skype™

awesome!
Старый 08.09.2007, 15:31
Steve Bobs Steve Bobs вне форума

Yeah Des it was and now it's up to us to continue to refine what we may have 'clicked'. We need more new students though so maybe some of us can get together and practise the applications of the form that we learned and arrange a demo, raise public awareness to the martial art of awareness
See yer on sunday
Steve
Старый 31.10.2007, 12:47
Drago Drago вне форума

Hi There!

I'm from Malaysia and new in this forum.

I wonder there's a chap called "Jay" how visited Sify Jimmy who visited us during 1st week of October. By the way, he is from Perth

I started I Liq Chuan 9 months back and only recently digested and rapidly
understand the wonder of it. Had been enyoying internal happiness every moment due to what I call "I Can Feel" syndrome.

Glad to know that the seminar is successful. In fact when my buddy met up with Sifu Sam 3 months back, he was almost drop dead as he could not believed his eyes that we have such a skillful Master in Malaysia. HE acclaimed that he had found the Mountain that he always admiring and now
the Mountain is just right in front of him. ( If you know what I mean )

Cheers!
Старый 02.11.2007, 10:06
Steve Bobs Steve Bobs вне форума

Hi there mate,

I guess we try to become our own mountains
Havn't met anyone named Jay, so he's not training with us.
Glad you're enjoying the training and discovering the feeling, it's a never-ending journey!!!!
Steve
Старый 02.11.2007, 18:34
Drago Drago вне форума

Hi,

Just to update, "Jay" a Dutch decendent in his 30's is from Melbourne, he trained Yang styles over there.

The reason why he is in M'sia is b'cos he wanted to know more about I Liq Chuan and the wife suggest he come as a holiday trip as they were never out of country b4.

Well, heard about Sifu Sam seminar and very fasinated about it, but some how he did not make it to Perth.

I'll get him over to this forum when he contact me.

Cheers!
Закрытая тема