I Liq Chuan International Fourm

Вернуться   I Liq Chuan International Fourm > Iliqchuan in the World > Main Forum

Закрытая тема

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 10.05.2007, 22:05
ashe ashe вне форума

Отправить сообщение для ashe с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
I think this kind of training can be directly applicable to the art in that it can help one unify the self. What Ashe says is true (from what I understand of the art) in that this kind of training is limited and does not help to unify the self with an opponent...
actually i think you hit it spot on ben.

the one type of training is really good for helping you to unify yourself, but doesn't necessarily lead to unifying yourself with opponent.

if it did we wouldn't need spinning and sticky hand and we could just do zhan zhang.
Старый 13.05.2007, 00:48
GONGFU GONGFU вне форума
Administrator

Отправить сообщение для GONGFU с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Hi Dasha
I just read your last post again and it makes more sense now, the translator makes it seem like you're writing in code
Maybe the man studies an internal art, there is mention on 3 circles in the internal arts forums but the focus seems to be missed by most. Did anyone ask him ?
What other internal styles are practised overthere ?
Steve
Hi!
It was our student. Iliqchuan.

What other internal styles are practised overthere ? - Where? In Russia or in our club?
Старый 14.05.2007, 08:09
Steve Bobs Steve Bobs вне форума

Hey Gongfu,
I was wondering about popular internal styles in your area but I'm also interested in finding out what you guys actually train along with ILC.
Steve
Старый 15.05.2007, 00:52
GONGFU GONGFU вне форума
Administrator

Steve

Gongfu - it's my old Login. (Dasha)

I personally learn only Iliqchuan. Someone combines Iliqchuan with other styles of Taiji, Karate. Iliqchuan is popular among Muai Thai fighters.
Старый 16.05.2007, 18:19

Hi Dasha,

I was just wondering as some of the drills you guys have posted on youtube look a little different. One in particular looks a bit like wing chun. I previously trained in wing chun but only study i liq chuan and qigong now.

Steve
Старый 17.05.2007, 00:16
ashe ashe вне форума

Alex used to train Wing Chun before e came to the Sifu. I asked Sifu about some of their drills and he said as long as we stick to the principles, we're free to experiemnt and come up with our own drills for training.
Старый 17.05.2007, 00:52
GONGFU GONGFU вне форума
Administrator

Yes, sifu Alex many years up to Iliqchuan studied Wing Chun. When only has come to study to him, on my request to teach me except for Iliqchuan and Wing Chun too, he has answered, that Iliqchuan - the supreme art.

Exercise like wing chun sifu Alex coordinated with Sigong, and instead of wing chun's technics we are made pair throwhands on further, middle and close ranges.

Последний раз редактировалось GONGFU, 17.05.2007 в 01:58.
Старый 08.08.2007, 04:53
Des Morgan Des Morgan вне форума

По умолчанию training tips

Steve I have tried with Jogging. I have also tried using the mingnum to project with every stride however I must say this is quite tuff and the longer you are in the jogg the harder it gets as fatigue sets in. I know I haven't got it right but it I keep trying.
Старый 11.08.2007, 10:13
ashe ashe вне форума

Цитата:
I know I haven't got it right but it I keep trying.
strive on with diligence!
Старый 16.08.2007, 09:31

Hey Des,

I don't jogg myself so I can't comment on that so much, but I cycle a lot and can feel there is an absorb/project interplay. The difficulty is as you say to stay focused and aware when fatigue starts to set in, interestingly is it the mental fatigue at trying to be aware that causes the physical fatigue or the physical causing the mind to stray and thus losing concentration ?

I get from the recent workshop that the yin and yang are in a constant flow and that both are equally important, so in regards to jogging the planting of the forward step (from the mingmen to the big toe) is as important as the retrieval of the back foot (from the little toe to the perinium to the dantien). I guess that trying to be aware of both is in it'self an exercise to expand your concentration.

Also, just thinking on that, if there is a recycling of energy with awareness then maybe it would take longer to get tired ?

Steve
Закрытая тема