I Liq Chuan International Fourm

Вернуться   I Liq Chuan International Fourm > Iliqchuan in the World > Main Forum

Закрытая тема

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 25.10.2008, 20:06
ashe ashe вне форума

Отправить сообщение для ashe с помощью Skype™
По умолчанию some video clips...

while surfing around on some of the other forums, i came across these video clips and wanted to here some of what you folks had to say.

olympic tkd

while this clips is funny if you try to watch it strictly as a fight, i started looking at their movement it's self, thinking how much it looked like "bobbing" with the attempt at staying light on the feet.

to me, it looks like they're using absorb and project (just without recognizing the front/back and the circular energy thereof) and they even open and close some, and they even have the spring in the legs that can propel them forward with very little movement. (the motor is running)

anyway, i just wanted to here some of your thoughts on the issue. are they using the same principles, or does it just look outwardly similar?

also, i came across this push hands competition clip that i quite liked;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCJfTTBsvHU

Последний раз редактировалось ashe, 25.10.2008 в 20:08.
Старый 26.10.2008, 14:27
Peter Peter вне форума

Hi Ashe,

Цитата:
i started looking at their movement it's self, thinking how much it looked like "bobbing" with the attempt at staying light on the feet.
It does look like bobbing at a very rough stage - but I think the idea of bobbing in ILC is to refine the movements to such a degree that they are not outwardly visible.

I have the impression that ILC is based on mastering general principles of movement and structure, so many elements of ILC movements/stances can be seen in other martial arts. I find the basic ILC stance, for example, is very similar to the stance taken by professional boxers.

Peter
Закрытая тема