Тема: 15 Basic Exercises
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 04.05.2009, 17:03
Brett Brett вне форума

Hi Guys

Sorry for the belated response, work and life : )

Thanks for all your responses,

Steve. Thank you its good to know there are people over here, i will wait a bit before doing any push hands, i feel i need something to test before testing it.

Peter. Thanks for the heads up about the seminar in June, i will look into the costs and see where my finances are. I'm not long back into fulltime work after several years education.

Chris. I think there is more cross over between neijia and jujutsu than many think. And the 'bridge' between body to body grappling and arm grappling is a small one.

I have been working through the jibenggong, i like the layered approach and it has just highlighted where i am on that scale of things : )

I tried to understand the weight shifting and hip rolling as briefly described and in light of the exercises that build towards it, but i'm unsure if i am just inventing my own exercise.

Would you suggest just leaving it out for now, (i am mainly working on the first 'half' of the exercises at the moment anyway) or does anyone know if any footage of anyone doing them is up that i could take a look at?

Take care, Brett