Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 05.03.2009, 15:20
Bmeeks0 Bmeeks0 вне форума

Цитата:

Let's say I have three bowls of broth, ones pork, ones chicken and the other is beef. Could you tell which is which just by looking at them? Probably not, since broth all looks the same pretty much. You won't know until you make contact with it, that is, put it in your mouth and taste it, and then you can tell the flavor.
Well... Being a cook I could argue but I agree ith your point.

Цитата:
So what I'm saying is, if we throw out 'signature moves', then how can we say what any flavor should look like? The only way to really tell is by contact.
I agree. We shouldn't assign a look to an art. It is what it is. Thats why I brought up quality of movement.

IME, when a person is good at manifesting principles in thier work they don't necessarally get a "look" but a quality to what they do. You can't always put your finger on it(without actually putting your finger on them). It doesn't necessaraly have a given look.

You can't really know it without feeling it. Thats why I like "flavor". You can see ingredients in a dish but you won't know how it tastes until it touches the toung.