Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 06.02.2009, 17:56
Steve Bobs Steve Bobs вне форума

Цитата:
Hi,

We have established our I Liq Chuan group in Vienna 2 years ago. With the time we have developed following training structure:

1st training on Tuesday: 2 hours
Thereof
1/3 of time Warm-up, 15 basic exercises
1/3 ILC 21 Form including applications
1/3 Spinning and Sticky hands

2nd training on Thursday: 2 hours
"Don't talk, just spin" / Partner exercises, Spinning, Sticky hands.

That sounds good

Цитата:
What is the structure of your trainings?
Much the same in our main class. I have a small study group in Fremantle where I tend to mix things up a little but again following a similar structure.

Цитата:
How to make the training attractive for a wide variety of people?
Currently we don't have any women in the group, do you?
Yes in the study group I have 6 'regular' students 3 women and 3 guys. I have tended to show the art in terms of confidence and self-defense, with the bigger picture of self awareness. Recently I have, after some of the basics, shown the applications of the form almost as 'techniques', I find this builds both confidence and helps to remember the form. Also we are working on attack situations, if there is a straight punch you close from the outside and if it is a hook or swing then you open from the inside. We have been working on slow punches with the landing as a defense, from there they can understand the reason for spinning and sticky hands.

Цитата:
Is in your opinion our training structure OK for all young, old, men, women
Absolutely, you just tailor the classes as you go. For example I find that the women are more 'sensitive' but need work on their structure and body strength, whereas the guys need to learn more about correct use of strength and sensitivity, having both creates an ideal opportunity to train both.

Цитата:
or it is rather just for "young male strong individuals"?
Na, because it can get too bullish and there is more 'wanting to win'.

Цитата:
Any other ideas how to shape an "ideal training class"?
Just be aware of why the students are there, we all have different goals

Hope that helps some.

Steve