Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 01.01.2009, 01:32
Chris Newell Chris Newell вне форума

Big question Peter and to answer we end up having to define what is health. I think overall health has three components, mental, physical and spiritual and although ILC covers all three I still have some other programs to fill out my personal health and fitness program. I think you are specifically refering to physical fitness.

I like to be physically fit so I have a relaxed program of ILC which I work on daily solo and partner, cycling (on and off road, Perth is a great place to peddle although today is going to be 39C so maybe I'll give it a miss) and yoga (asanas and pranyama) to get the mix right for me. Wieght is a critical issue and of course your diet is important too.

Personally I'm not sure that IMA in a non-tradional context, i.e. a busy outward focused lifestyle is enough. I like the cardio and the flexibility and strength/core work outs I get from cycling and yoga. Personally I like the idea of a mix fitness activities to stay in shape, but for the last 6 years, the unifying overarching practice which pulls it all together for me is ILC.