Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 28.12.2008, 22:11
Peter Peter вне форума

По умолчанию Other fitness training?

I'm curious what kind of fitness routines you might do in addition to ILC to stay in shape. I confess that the question is inspired by a thread over at the EmptyFlower forum called Is IMA enough for health?

I think a couple of people have mentioned here that in addition to practicing I Liq Chuan, they are also enthusiastic yoga practitioners. Based on his YouTube videos, I would say that Ashe is into weight training and also leaping over tall buildings in a single bound.

In addition to daily form work and weekly classes, I try to do push-ups and pull-ups most days of the week, as well as a few yoga stretches like Parsvottanasana and Virabhadrasana II to loosen up my hamstrings and hips. I also do high intensity interval training (H.I.I.T) on an elliptical trainer several times a week. That's about it. Every now and then I do some rope skipping, go for a jog or lift some free weights, but not on a regular basis, which is what really counts for health. Spinning is also a surprisingly good workout - I noticed that after about an hour of spinning last week, all the participants were sweating buckets.

So what do you do (if anything) to stay in shape?

Peter

Последний раз редактировалось Peter, 28.12.2008 в 22:17.