Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 27.12.2008, 03:13
Qiang Qiang вне форума

Цитата:
...Sifu has often explained in course of his seminars that the attention is concentration on all our senses. So during the training we are supposed to pay attention to the process and to strive to understand how our movement relates to the principles. He also says that the attention is a universal tool.

Thus, the concept of "de-concentration" looks to me pretty like what is called in I Liq Chuan the attention. Or am I wrong?
Цитата:
At our last workshop Sam talked about focusing your attention on your attention. At some point the mind has to stop the analysis and just being simply aware during your repetitive training helps to de-concentrate.
It looks like I'm a little late to this discussion. It seems to me that "de-concentration" is most akin to the Zen concept of non-attachment. Being able to pay attention requires that we not become attached to specific thoughts; when we attach to specific thoughts, our attention becomes distracted and our ability to perceive becomes clouded. At least that's how I interpreted the de-concentration idea.