Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 09.12.2008, 01:38
VEB VEB вне форума

Что-то как-то после двух тренировок(ILC и силовой тренинг по йоге), рабочего дня, да, как оказалось под вечер, еще и температуры небольшой плоховато мой мозг соображает.

В любом случае, раз обещал, выкладываю стенограмму ролика. Сори, если где-то ошибся в понимании на слух. Буду рад констурктивным советам.

Грамматику и лексику старался оставить авторску.

Роли:
CF – Chin Fansen
S - Student
A – Ashe
L – some Lady

CF: Like a whip. Like a whip will be down. This. Whip.
S: Right.
CF: You see, like a whip. Like a whip from… Phaa! From here. It’s drawing.
S: Right. Here it’s going. Here.
CF: No, from the… The whip is from the down, draw… energy down.
S: Hm… But you are at the same time expanding up…?
CF: Down. Now listen, on the point of contact. Ph… Absorbing from here. Absorbing from here. Now listen. Instantly you won’t feel me until it rip you. You see.
S: Oh yeah… Is it just a quicker cycle?
CF: It’s not that it’s the quicker cycle. A quicker cycle is different. One is absorbing down. One is absorbing down, one is drawing down.
S: Hehe…
A: One is active, one is passive.
CF: One is absorbing down. It’s from here. Like dropping down. Sinking down. One is… wheeeep – sucking down.
S: One is…
CF: No, one is from here ta-ta-ta-ta-ta (показывает на запястье, предплечье, плечо и т.д.). One is from here - ta-ta-ta-ta-ta down(показывает на ногу, а затем рукой словно «съедает» все снизу).
S: AHHH! Ok!
CF: One is (подходит к Ashe-у). Now you touch me, this is absorbing down. And one is from here – sucking down. Because one is from my feet I’m down here first. Down here first. Down here, at the end – ph!.. All right? One is from here. You push me… Down. This… down. One is (хлопает по ладошке) sinking down. One is like from the feet and sucking down. Ok!?
A: So it’s maybe going more from the point of contact to the feet. And the other one starts from the feet and then pha…
CF: Yes.
A: Ok.
CF: Like a whip, like a whip.
A: Hm.
CF: Whip, and because you whip here, and slash there. Right?
S: And the whip is more powerful?
Простите, но здесь не разобрал.
L: Eventually you want both of these forces going together.
CF: Because it goes differently. It goes differently. The other one I absorb here, at the end you whip. And the other instead you absorb and at the end you wh.. project.
L: So you can lead for it being sort of. And lead it down with your energy and to your feet.
CF: Yes, it starts from your feet. It starts from the feet. It’s like a building collapsing. Boom, and it… broom.
L: And the head goes up at the same time?
CF: Yeah. Because at the end it …boom… and it goes back upwards.
L: So the energy is going up also.
CF: Sure.
L: At the same time all the way.
CF: Yes. It’s definitely, because the balance must be there. The crown must be there too. Ok. Le’ts continue.

P.S. Сейчас выпью еще чашеку чая и перевод заварганю.