Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 01.12.2008, 18:50
VEB VEB вне форума

Цитата:
I have the impression that learning I Liq Chuan relies heavily on the process of refinement: you are initially exposed to a certain movement, you practice the movement without actually feeling what is happening inside you (e.g., at first you just feel your arms waving back and forth), then as the movement becomes more natural you start to develop a feeling (e.g., sensing the absorb & project through your body to and from the ground as you wave), and once the feeling is there, the movement is further refined to become more accurate and effective.
Yes, it really seems to be a quite repetitive process.

And it looks like there are some tricks to make it somewhat faster.

E.g. if one manages to concentrate in such a way that he/she is very perceptive to feelings in the body, it takes much less time for the neurons to build the long-term connections between them, the connections that represent the feelings from some movements.

And in fact it seems to me that it is not exactly concentration. It is rather de-concentration in such a way that mind stops the internal thinking and is rather in such a mode that brain is feeling what is going on in the whole body, in many parts of it (e.g. in 13 points). It is more like meditation.

And concintration is put to keep oneself in this de-concentrate state, so that the objects of attention are not changed, they are just seen/felt as they are.