Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 18.12.2007, 03:07
Drago Drago вне форума

Dear Ashe,

one of the old timer sifu from other styles told me that, hey Victor , you must always adopt HUMBLE PIE approach, else along the way there will be less and lesser people want to play with you. Just a jokes.

My opponent is a Sifu who teach Push Hand and won Gold Medal in previous M'sia Tai Chi Push Hand competition. He saw me training fa jing exercise at the park & approached me asked if he can Push with me.

To cut it short, when 4 of our hand log on each other, he try to pull / push /
drag my arm, I just apply my little knowledge of sticky & spinning hand application and even purposely put my distant/range/gap very close to him and wanted to learn about him move. ( My advantage is my hand can scroll on his arm and when ever he come in I apply ying yang hand, it redirect his force & application thats why I said his application is redundant in this case. )

To bad he can't catch hold of my arm at all, as when ever he grap I draw ying yang circle and dislodge his graps. Well, he attacked and tried many times ) we had 2 rounds of 3 minutes session and I end up let him push me to the floor to end the session, this is to let him save face, so that he will let me play with him again in future.

My analysis is, It fit into what Sifu Jimmy always said, the differrent btw ILC & Tai Chi training is :

1. Sticky & Spinning Hand
2. Awareness / Feel ( Once I put on my hand on my oponent & I knew what
is the next likely counter attack from him, this is wonderful ).

Disclaimer :

The above description is base on my own detailing. No offen ya!