Вернуться   I Liq Chuan International Fourm > Iliqchuan in the World > News

Закрытая тема

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 01.03.2009, 23:34
GONGFU GONGFU вне форума
Administrator

Отправить сообщение для GONGFU с помощью Skype™

2 ashe,

It is Tenchi Powder Raw, Dieda zhou (I don't know how to write correctly, you can ask Sigong about everything), 701 dieda zhengtongyaogao plaster,redflowers oil, Zheng Gu Shui.

2 Marty,
In our MA school we have 2 class with different basic exercises at the evening every day exept Sunday. So I go on each. And I have my own training during a day with my Sifu or myself.
Старый 02.03.2009, 08:18
ashe ashe вне форума

Отправить сообщение для ashe с помощью Skype™

D,
The pin yin spelling tieh da jiu but most English speakers familiar with kung fu herbs use the cantonese dit da jow, or just jow for short.

Are you using the formula from the Sifu? I just saw that it was on the instructors handouts CD not too long ago. Where do you buy your herbs to put the formula together? Is there a good china town in Moscow or do you just order them from china?

I'm not sure what the red flower oil is for.

Also since I haven't had a chance to make any of the Sifu's formula I don't know if it's hot or cold. Is it a cold formula, and that's why you use the zheng gu shui? Do you use that more to loosen up during training or as a recovery tool to deal with sprains and strains / soreness? I usually mix some zheng gu shui with my jow to make it hot, but otherwise always kind of considered it to be inferior to dit da jow, so now I'm really curious about your use of it.
Старый 08.03.2009, 00:26
GONGFU GONGFU вне форума
Administrator

Отправить сообщение для GONGFU с помощью Skype™

2 ashe,

Thanks. We using Sugong's formula and jow from the chines shop. In Moscow we don't have china town, but we find chines drugstore. In this store we bought herbs for formula. Another medicine we bought with Sigong in NY china town or sigong brougt it to Moscow for us.

I using red flower oil for treating scratches, bruises.

Zheng gu shui is a very strong. I use ZGS lotions seldom for strong traumas. Jow very often, right after getting a bruise. I don't know about can we mix ZGS and Jow together.... What Sigong say about this?

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск