Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 27.02.2009, 10:17
Marty Marty вне форума

Цитата:
Pre-fight training as usually. But different thats you must using what you have and less learn new skills. But it dependse on how many time you have before fight. Of course you must look into the rules of competiton. And if it is fight with box gloves and some protecrors try to punch and move with this.

It is very important to continue to do 15 basic exercises every day deeper and deeper. I am not running and do not use wrestling. I am only jump on skipping ropes but not more then 15 minutes. I do spinning hands light and heavy, many sticky hands, use exercises from 6 iliqchuan level. Do alternate bagua steps. Many exercise for control centers of mass. i do a lot of iliqchuan sparring exercises. I work on a bag too. I use in my traning 12 unz. box gloves. I do a lot of things but it all iliqchuan base.

For recovery I use 15 basic ex. It is very good for circulation. I can use chzhanchzhuan but not so many. I use meditation for recover body and mind. Use breath and attention for treatments of traumas. Some massage. And some chines medicine for blood, bones, muscles and a skin.
Very cool and good to hear that your training is all I Liq Chuan. How much time do you generally spend training on a daily basis and how much more do you train pre-fight?