Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 09.02.2009, 11:48
Peter Peter вне форума

Цитата:
There's yet another aspect that's important to me... It's sort of the life energy within you that gives you the drive to get things done and enjoy life... Most days I wake up brimming with energy, but on some days I feel lethargic and am just glad to get the day over. .... So much of life depends on this internal source of energy, and I wonder if there is a way to develop it, just as you can develop physical fitness.
A friend of mine recently went on a diet which emphasizes small portions of healthy foods at mealtimes and zero snacking between meals. He mentioned that his energy levels have increased tremendously in the few weeks he has followed this approach to eating.

I've also started to cut back on meal sizes and stopped nibbling between meals, and likewise feel a greater sense of well-being and stronger life energy. So in a certain sense, rather than working to 'develop' this life energy, just by eating less I am "freeing" the energy by avoiding the consumption of unnecessary calories. Fasting is said to boost mental clarity and energy - perhaps eating less has similar benefits on a smaller scale?

Peter