Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 03.11.2006, 01:02
Слепов Слепов вне форума

По умолчанию Re: Кто знает когда у нас выйдет книга по Илицюань

I Liq Chuan - Martial Art of Awareness

I-Liq Chuan (literally translated as Mental-Physical Martial Art) is an art of cultivating consciousness based on Tai Chi and Zen principles of non-assertion, non-resistance, harmony of yin and yang, oneness and the present moment - Tao, The way as it is.

Developing this art benefits the whole nervous and intrinsic systems and brings total control, harmony and awareness to the mind and body. By understanding the harmony (yin and yang) of the body, recognizing the limits of the structure, the movement in each of the three dimensional planes of cycles, the practitioner learns to transform this internal energy into internal power, accumulating Chi which propels the appropriate natural body movements.

I-Liq Chuan emphasizes the development of internal power through mental attitude and awareness. The training develops sticking and merging abilities, circular spiral energy, Chin Na, Fa Jing, Chi Kung and most importantly, integration of the mind's complete awareness in the present moment - be it in daily life or any situation.

I-Liq Chuan makes you aware of your strength, your limits, and the best use of your strength for self-defense.

Price: $23

(с сайта Iliqchuan.com)